Order your copy today!
A quick-to-the-table appetizer with loads of flavor and ease. Also, it’s low-carb and gluten-free, for those who care about that, and an unexpected base: zucchini slice instead of a cracker or crostini.
- 2 small zucchinis, cut into ¼-inch rounds
- Roasted tomatoes – Divina brand packed in olive oil or homemade
- Boursin or goat cheese, crumbled
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Fresh chive, finely chopped
- Pink Himalayan salt, for sprinkling
Arrange zucchini rounds on a small platter, top with roasted tomatoes artfully placed on top and goat cheese. Drizzle olive oil over the top of rounds, and finish with fresh chive and salt.